Thursday, February 6, 2014

Moving Day!

I have been in some skeeeetchy classrooms. The last few years definitely involved dust bunnies the size of tumbleweeds and..... critters eeeeeeewwwww. I was super happy with my classroom this year! Not just with the size, but (even though I am in one of the older schools in Ceres) with how new it looked.

Meanwhile, our school has been under major construction - two new classroom wings and...... wait for it..... I get to move in! Woooooo!!! It's so shiny and new and my kiddos are so excited, it's awesome.

Today seriously felt like the last day of school with the class packing up their desks (it took J* a cool hour to clean his black hole of a desk, a little hilarious, also more than a little cool to see how his group came together to help him - "so that's where our crayons have been going" lol)

Super excited to post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment