Thursday, May 23, 2013

End of the Year..... sigh

Ok, this week has been CRAAAAAYYYZZZYYYY I am exhausted, but I can't stop won't stop.

I will definitely be posting some stuff in the upcoming days (if anything so that I won't forget how well some things went, self high five!) but I had to post this because I am super proud and because I just finished it.... at 10:30pm the night before the last day of school.... of course.

My school never took class pictures, well - we kind of did, but I never got an official class picture so I decided to make one. The only sad thing is I decided in the last week of school and so it isn't complete :( oh absent kiddos.

This project was super quick thanks to my awesome smart phone and some instagram magic!



This picture doesn't really do it justice, but basically I made a table in Microsoft word and just plugged my phone into the USB on my computer, found the Instagram file and filled in the squares. The nice thing is that instagram makes that nice neat square happen, and gives it that instagram-y look :)

I had the kids write down what they want to be when they grow up, but of course you can't read some of them - hence the extra note under each name.

Quick and easy and ***I HOPE*** a nice keepsake for parents too!

Good NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment