Saturday, April 18, 2015

It's been a while

I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll say it again...... I am terrible at keeping up with this blog. Writing makes me happy, so I can't say why I stay away for so long. Needless to say, a lot has happened since my last post...... More than a year ago now, jeez.
I've been loving life in third grade and I've found my work life partner (seriously she made my life complete this year) ❤
I've gotten the official 'we like you and we want to keep you forever' from my district... Aka, permanency (or 'tenure' as my family calls it)
I've been told I will stay in third grade (in the same classroom!!!!! Eeeeeekkkk!!!!) next year.
I am loving the idea, and the endless possibilities, that are on the tech horizon in my district and I'm happy everyday that we've gone "Googly"
Seriously, when I die I'd like my ashes to be spread at Google headquarters. Is that creepy? Too dark?

In any case, now that I'm connecting all the dots in life - I want to dedicate myself more to this blog. I really do enjoy writing about the things I've tried, things that work, and things that have crashed and burned.... whether anyone is reading or not..... are you out there reader? ;)

Working on a design re-haul; I'm thinking I'll try to teach myself some more basic coding and make something happen.... or I might keep it simple. Haven't decided yet. What I do know is that the blog will most likely take a turn for the tech-y. I want to start focusing in on how to manage technology to improve student learning and engagement. That, and tips and tricks to organize your classroom life. Basically, anything to save YOU time. More time TEACHING, less time worrying about teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment