Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A new adventure!

So happy to report that I have been hired by Ceres Unified! aaaaaaaand I just found out at what site and what grade level. I will be a CASWELL Cougar, 5th grade! eeeeeeeek! At first, I had a mini panic attack just thinking about 5th grade math :/ BUT I have already begun re-teaching myself (via YOUTUBE before I get a hold of a TE woop woop!) and now I'm just excited! Good thing I am on spring break because I can't even sleep with all the thinking about my classroom, mostly how am I going to transition the things I loved most about this year from 2nd to 5th grade.... Daily 5, the take home folder (CHAMP), my mini classroom economy..... sigh

Thank GOD for teaching blog addict and Stephanie at TEACHINGINROOM6 <3 She might not know it, but she is saving my year already :)

Things to think about:

Management - clips for 5th grade..... probably not
Take Home Folder - I'm thinking BINDERS! I LOVE binders :)
Homework - Found THE most awesome Math spiral review on TPT now I just need to figure out what Assigned reading will be

The adventure begins on Pinterest of course! Check out my board HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment