Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy LOVE day!

I am getting so much better at posting more regularly on here! Yes!

As a new teacher, I normally dread holiday 'parties' because they are, simply put, a hot mess - a management nightmare. Which is why I am a little extra proud of how our Valentine's Day celebration went yesterday.

I have 5 teams - they each have their own color - so we had 5 centers.

Art

Art - 2 turns to work on the Valentines's Day art - I love you to pieces cut and glue activity

Write - I love you to pieces because....
 
 
 
Front

Back - Zaniyya wrote to my son Cruz <3 adorable!


You can download the writing prompt paper and heart cut out HERE

Deliver - I taped baggies to their desks and had only one group at a time delivering their treats and Valentines cards.

Enjoy - This group was the only group allowed to start enjoying their treats and gifts (all other groups could enjoy once they were finished with their activity)

Now, for my gift - I definitely didn't want to give them even more candy! Here is what I came up with for about $3!

 
 
Love,
Mrs. Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment